How to trade Forex with Bitcoin?
Evolve Markets offers leveraged trading on a wide selection of global financial markets, with Bitcoin, altcoin, and USD trading accounts. You can trade on Forex, precious metals, energy commodities, indices, stocks, and cryptocurrencies on MT5 and Webtrader with Bitcoin (BTC) as your account base currency, along with USD, LTC, ETH, and SOL-based accounts.
Find your trading opportunities on:
- 50 most popular Forex pairs: https://evolve.markets/forex/
- Gold, metals, and energy commodities: https://evolve.markets/commodities/
- S&P 500 and other world's most traded indices: https://evolve.markets/indices/
- Most popular stock CFDs: https://evolve.markets/stocks/
- BTCUSD and the most traded altcoins: https://evolve.markets/cryptocurrency/
Which methods of deposit do you accept?
We currently support deposits in bitcoin, litecoin, ether, solana, and USD stablecoins USDC, USDT, and BUSD, along with the option to fund your account with a credit card and bank transfer: More info about deposit
What is the maximum leverage available?
Evolve Markets offers some of the highest leverage of any derivatives brokerage, up to 1000x for Forex, 500x for gold and precious metals, commodities, and indices, and up to 100x crypto trading and stocks: More about Leverage
What type of accounts do you offer?
We provide one account type, which features raw variable spreads, swap (interest rate) payouts and charges, and fixed percentage commissions for all trading pairs on Evolve Webtrader and Metatrader (MT5).